The life you live now is a result of every thought you allow and every action you take.
6 quick things to remember everyday:
1. For long periods of your life you were told what to do and how to live your life. You had someone else thinking for you and making decisions for you. In actual fact you were carrying out their orders and doing what they expected of you.
Now, the past is in the past and the future is yours. Meet your expectations and be responsible for you.
2. Inertia is the price people pay for staying as they are. Many people feel they are inferior to other people because other people are better educated, have a better job; live in a better house etc.
If you wait for someone or something to happen: you will stay as you are. Set and achieve goals. The adult world is very complex and very competitive.
3. Whatever you will reap today is the result of what you have sown in the past. The most important thing is to distinguish between the useless and the useful for you.
When you carry the useless in your everyday life these will translate into your life in a negative way and when you embrace the useful these will translate into a positive way.
4. The justification and excuses you make for failing can slow you down. Instead confront failure and learn from it because with every issue you tackle you will gain experience and grow stronger from it.
5. Nobody is perfect and if you think that you are the exception to this fact you will always be dissatisfied. Focus on doing things the best way that you can and be proud about it.
6. Have faith and grow your faith. Sometimes insecurities come about because of lack of faith. The one thing that you know by now is that you are a unique and valuable person.
Have faith in your abilities to achieve more. To move from where you are now to where you want to be and to where you ought to be!